Friday, November 21, 2008

Starting out

HOT DANG, I can now blog with the rest of my family. This is too cool for words. Hey y'all!!! I just love this time of year. I love the cool weather and the leaves falling and some really spectacular sunsets.

I am sooooo excited because Kiersten, my number 1 granddaughter, and I are going to see the new movie, Twilight, tomorrow. Just us two, by ourselves. I really enjoy her company. She's 12 but a really cool kid. I'll let you know what we think of the movie later.

3 comments:

scchesleys said...

hey mom!!! I'm your first commenter, just like I'm the first child (the perfect one, the ESAL if you will).

Anita said...

Welcome aboard!!! I'm so excited! And even though Kristi is your FIRST daughter, I know I'm your favorite :)

Connie said...

Welcome to Blogiverse!!! Warning...it gets addictive!

Hey Anita, I always tell everyone I am my father in law's favorite daughter in law...I am the only one :)