Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Sick, Sick, Sick

DH (Joe) and I both have a dreaded stomach virus that is really kicking us where it hurts...and right before the Thanksgiving gorge fest. I haven't been
out of the house since Saturday when Kiersten and I went to see Twilight.
We both LOVED it. It's right up there with Pride and Prejudice as a must see and buy it when it's released on DVD. I didn't think much of their choice for Edward when it was first anounced but the actor really did a good job with the whole broody, dark, overhanging eyebrow thing. He hovers more than my DH does when I'm sick.

Love to you all
Vicki

3 comments:

Anita said...

I hope you get it out of your system before Thursday! I'm not on the Eclipse bandwagon yet... but if there's a good Darcy-type character, maybe I should reconsider!

Connie said...

Hope you are better Now!
I love your description comparing Edward to DH. :)

Jayne said...

I just discovered your blog, and I hope to read more good stuff here.