Saturday, January 10, 2009

I have been soooo busy since my last blog that I just haven't had time or energy to type anything more that what I do at work. Several things have happened. We had a GREAT Christmas. Heather and Kristi gave me the best gift ever with an impromtu kitchen floor cleaning on Christmas night.
Now, I am going to OKLAHOMA in March to see my children. I have NEVER flown before and I'm excited and nervous. I better start making lists now so I don't forget anything. Love to y'all

2 comments:

Anita said...

We can't wait to see you, too! Try not to get lost in Dallas...

And don't take travel advice from Kristi - she misses her connecting flights. (Mike said it first!)

scchesleys said...

FYI---always know what time zone you're in and no matter how much you need to pee or eat, go to your gate first.